Nearby places of attraction….
- Mount Nyangani (formerly Mount Inyangani) -The highest mountain in Zimbabwe
- Mtarazi Falls is the 17th highest waterfall in the world and second highest waterfall in Africa.
- Nyangombe Falls where “myth and mystery has it that washing your face with the water retards the development of wrinkles ….it washes away bad luck and curses….”
- Picnic sites and scenic views from the Pungwe Falls
- The World’s View-“encompasses the plains and hills away from the range to the far west. Land as far as Rusape and even (it is claimed) Harare beyond can be seen on clear days.”
- Near the National Parks headquarters is a reconstructed Pit Structures.